Summer is just around the corner and we're back with our greatest season of cinema yet!
Lining up every unmissable classic, blockbuster and award-winning film you can think of for a magical night at the movies. Choose from more than 50 screenings at some of the capital's most iconic locations, including Kenwood House, Westminster Abbey, Kensington Palace and more, as you cosy up with your loved ones to watch your favourite movie on the big screen!
Can you imagine a better way to draw out those warm, sunny evenings? We can't!
So, round up your mates, pack a picnic and join us for an unforgettable summer of cinema under the stars!
Doors Open: 19:45pm
Onscreen Start Time: 21:15pm
Running Time: 1hr 45mins
The Devil Wears Prada
Bringing us Anne Hathaway as Andy, a naïve and fashion-challenged assistant at Runway Magazine (definitely not in any way at all based on Vogue), The Devil Wears Prada tells the story of how Andy copes with her fiercely unapologetic, diabolically demanding female boss, played by the fabulous Meryl Streep at her icy best. Accompanied by a totally to-die-for wardrobe, you’ll be saving up for a pair of Jimmy Choos before you can say the words “hideous skirt convention”.
The Devil Wears Prada © 2006 Twentieth Century Fox Corporation. All Rights Reserved
|General Admission||19:45 - 23:10||£19.50|
Kenwood House, Hampstead Lane, London, NW3 7JR
Hampstead Heath (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. Please note that licensing conditions mean that we are unable to permit customers to bring alcohol into the venue.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.